Wednesday 11 May 2011

3. What have you learnt from your audience feedback?


The main way that audience feedback helped me was during the choice between the American and Wigan accent for my radio advert, in order to receive feedback i uploaded my videos onto a blog on a free website making site
I firstly uploaded my clips to youtube then embedded them in this site as a blog post, i did this rather than just leaving it on youtube so that it made it alot easier for people to comment and give their views without having to sign up and make an account, also i could put both videos in one post so got all my feedback in the same place, i took a screenshot of this feedback...
This feedback states that the Wigan version of the advert is the most effective for a number of reasons, the main one being the fact that my product is a local paper so will fit in better. I agreed with this feedback and finally chose the Wigan version as my final radio ad.





This small presentation shows how i got feedback for my print products and how that feedback helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment